- Custom Package Tours:
A volcanic area in the region of Quetzaltenango with two beautiful pools of hot sulfur springs, and restaurant. Part of the trip itinerary is a visit to Zunil, San Francisco el alto, San Andres Xecul and Quetzaltenango.
A one day trip visiting Fuentes Georginas, Quetzaltenango, San Andrés Xecul, San Francisco el Alto, Almolonga and Zunil.
Includes: Transport in minibus entrance fees and a guide is optional. meals not included
Ceibal, Uaxactun, Tikal
Day one: Transport from Panajachel to the airport in Guatemala city. A Flight on Aéro Guatemala to Flores. Travel to Flores and Ceibal by land and boat. A bilingual guide, a visit to the archaeology site in Ceibal, Lunch included. One nights lodging in Flores.
Day two: Breakfast at the hotel then transport to Uaxactun, includes entrance, a bilingual guide, lunch, a visit around the area and one night at the hotel.
Day three: Breakfast at the hotel, transport to Tikal, entrance to the site, a bilingual guide, lunch and lodging in Tikal.
Day four: Breakfast at the hotel, transport from Tikal to Flores, (Aeropuerto de Sta Elena), Air transport to Guatemala city, and ground transport to Panajachel.
Copan /Quirigua/Río Dulce
Tikal, two days and one night in Flores
A Visit to archeological sites in Copan (Honduras), Quiriguá in Guatemala, Rio Dulce and Castilo San Felipe (Transport optional by boat to livingston)
Includes: Private transport in minibus, one nights lodging, border crossing taxes, entrance to the archeological site and bilingual guide.
Trip departs Wednesdays and Saturdays leaving Pana at 2:00
Return: Thursdays and Sundays
Price: ....$ p/p minimum three people.
Tikal Tour One Day
Visiting the most important complex, pyramids and acropolis.
Leaves 7:00 a.m. from airport of Guatemala to Santa Elena, Transfer to Tikal by minibus, entrance fees, bi-lingual guide, lunch in the park, transfer to Santa Elena and flight to Guatemala included.
Return 18:00 hrs. or 19:30 hrs. USD$---
• Transport in minibus back and forth from Antigua to Guatemala city.
Price USD$ ... p/p
Guatemala Tour - 12 Days
Day 1 Transfer from Guatemala airport to Antigua Guatemala
• 6:30 am, 11:30 am, 2:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
Day 2 Antigua to Chichicastenango
• Chichi market is one of the most famous in Central America, and occurs two times per week.
Day 3 Boat Tour on Lake Atitlan (Panajachel).
• Departure at 9:00 am Return at 3:30 pm. Visit of three villages around the Lake Atitlan: San Marcos, San Juan and Santiago Atitlán. During this tour we will see ecological places, coffee farmers, coffee making processes, textiles weaving with natural dyes, culture, costumes, traditions, colonial churches and Mayan ceremonies.
Day 4 Antigua to Coban (City tour in the afternoon).
• Departure at 8:30 am, arrival at 2:00 pm. Free afternoon to walk around Coban *optional tour at the Orchid garden or coffee tour with zip line.
Day 5 Coban to Semuc Champey and Lanquin Caves.
• Departure at 7:00 am, return at 6:00 pm. Tours includes breakfast, transportation, entrance fees, bi- lingual guide and a lunch box.
Day 6 Coban to Tikal or Flores.
• Departure at 10:00 am, arrival at 5:00 pm at the hotel in Tikal Park or 3:30 pm in Flores Island to pass the night - it is up to you
Day 7 Tour in Tikal.
• Visit of the main ruins and architectonic complex. Tours includes bi-lingual guide, lunch and transportation. departure at 8:00, return at 2:00 pm. 3:00 pm: transfer from Tikal to Flores and then to Río Dulce. Spend a night there.
Day 8 Río Dulce and Livingston by boat
• Departure at 9:00 am, return at 5:00 pm. Visit of San Felipe Castle, Isla de Pajaros, Cañon Río Dulce and Livingston, a Caribbean Paradise. Boat and bi-lingual guide included.
Day 9 Transfer from Río Dulce to Antigua.
• Transportation by Deluxe bus, departure at 8:00 am or 12:00 am. Time transportation: 8 hours.
Day 10 & 11 Monterrico Beach
• Transfer at 8:00 from Antigua to Monterrico Beach.
Day 12 Transfer from Monterrico to Antigua at 3:00 pm.
• Depending on your flight, pass a night in Antigua or go directly to the airport in Guatemala City
Thank you for contacting us.
Here is a copy of your inquiry:
Notice: Undefined variable: scrubbed in /home1/rogersto/public_html/custom-package-tours.php on line 226
Notice: Undefined variable: scrubbed in /home1/rogersto/public_html/custom-package-tours.php on line 227
An email has been sent to us and we will be getting back to you as soon as we can.
Thanks, Roger Puac
Avenida Santander Zone 2
Tel: ++502 7762-6060 & 7762-1740
Cel: ++502 5635-7161